Thursday, May 2, 2013

Those Other Mountains

The last week or so I've been involved in a project that seems to consume all available time and energy, which is one reason for the recent lack of posts here. Today, on my way to that project, I managed to snap this photo of the Olympic Mountains out the window of my vehicle as I was waiting at a traffic light:



Image credit: Photo taken and processed by Cujo359

Click to enlarge. I was in a hurry, so it's not a great photo, but it will give you some idea why this is one of my favorite intersections in the area.

4 comments:

One Fly said...

Nothing wrong with window pictures.

Cujo359 said...

Having a good subject makes it a lot easier.

Joyce L. Arnold said...

Even after 40-something years, I miss seeing the Olympics and the Cascades.

Cujo359 said...

I don't blame you one bit. They really are a unique sight in America.